Sunday, October 30, 2011

Design Team Call

Articrafts by Rebecca is looking for a few good crafters. If you like working with altered crafts, cutting files & digital stamps then I may be interested in having you on my design team.

I am looking for the following in a design team member:
·        Creating at least three projects per month, using my product. I’d love more projects per month, but I know life is busy.
·        I’d like you to post your projects using Articrafts by Rebecca products to my Visual Designs by Chris gallery and another craft/scrapbook/card gallery of your choice.
·        And you must have your own blog to post your projects
You can check out my products at: Visual Designs by Chris team website.
I am looking for a couple of digital stamps designers and a couple of designers with a personal electric die cutting machine. I would love to see card makers, scrapbookers and altered crafters as well. If you are interested please send me an email as well as a link to your blog. If you do not hear from me, please do not be offended. I am just selecting a small design team at the moment since.
Please Note: You do not need to have any experience with digital stamps, I can train you, but you must have a printer.
Looking forward to hearing from you!!

No comments:

Post a Comment